YOU CAN GROW YOUR BUSINESS
AND GROW NEW TREES,TOO.
We love the outdoors and spend every chance we get on the snow, on our bikes or on a river. That’s why we want to do our part to keep the world green.
We’ve found that our clients are able to “green” their businesses by an additional 25% to 50% just by using Verde Fulfillment for their warehouse operations. And we practice what we preach. We use the best green business practices while trying to be a 100% eco-friendly fulfillment and sustainable company with a minimal impact on the environment:
- We use new recycled paper for packing slips. This not only reduces the amount of natural resources we use, but also keeps specific chemicals out of the watershed.
- 99.9% of what we use is recycled or reused within our warehouse operation. We don’t even have an account with the local waste company!
- We purchase only green power from our local utility, and use only eco-friendly lighting throughout our facility.
- Our electric forklifts run exclusively on green power. There are no noxious fumes to penetrate your products and make them stink!
- We use brand-new recycled boxes and recycled paper-tape to ship your products. It not only looks nice, it makes you feel good, too! By doing this, we are able to save small forests each year.
- We buy all office/packing and warehouse supplies locally. No one has to use up packing supplies to ship us packing supplies.
- When we invoice, it’s electronic, not paper.
- Verde saves enough paper to produce over 2,000 average elementary school textbooks per year.
- Our hearts are in the right place, along with our Corporate Social Responsibility, Buy Local and Community Service policies.